This website is owned and controlled by MMX Retail. If you use this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
MMX Retail is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure website. However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
MMX Retail respects the privacy of its website visitors and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties. Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. Any information you do provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the website ensures that industry-standard security measures are in place to protect it.
MMX Retail Property Advisers LLP (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is MMX Retail Property Advisers LLP, 4th Floor, 41-43 Maddox Street, W1S 2PD.
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. However, if you provide your contact details (name, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
1. To incorporate into the MMX Retail's database.
2. To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
3. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
4. To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
5. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
6. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
7. To notify you about changes to our service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 4th Floor, 41-43 Maddox Street, W1S 2PD.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
This website describes services:
While MMX makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. MMX may correct or update the website without prior notice.
MMX Retail neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free. The website is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
MMX Retail will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website.
1. Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by MMX Retail in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither MMX nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
5. Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
6. Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be "up to date".
This website is owned and controlled by MMX Retail. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the MMX Retail website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by MMX Retail. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than MMX Retail. MMX Retail makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content. If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.